Premier Van Lines International is a shipping company that base their business on word of mouth.
Premier Van Lines International, an international moving company, can ship your household and/or vehicle to your final destination.
FMC #: 024223 * US DOT #: 3662762 - MC #: 01266993 * FF (Freight Forwarder) #: 049742 * CA Corp #: C3849674 * NVOCC (Non-Vessel Ocean Common Carrier) #: 019297NF * SCAC: PVLL; PV09 * Insurance #: GSC0602872 * Bond #: SC400130
Neena Dee - CEO. As CEO of Premier Van Lines
International, she brings a very diverse portfolio to our company.
She double majored in Psychology and Sociology and then got an Masters in Business Administration
in graduate school. She is very familiar
with computer programming, web design, and data
management. Most importantly, she is knowledgeable with
the process of shipping household goods and vehicle to all over the
world. Neena also is a natural with communicating with
customers by email,text, and phone and putting people at ease with
her honesty and expertise in the moving industry. Neena’s hobbies include reading, working out, hiking, dancing, eating, and hanging with friends and family.
Richard Jensen- Move Coordinator.
Richard Jensen came to work for Premier Van Lines International in
2009. Before that time, he worked in the field of biology, in
Biotech Companies, Universities, and Research Institutes as a
research associate. He has both a B.S. and M.S. in Molecular
Biology, and has helped publish several research papers on various
subjects, including HIV and cancer. The market downturn of 2008
affected the biomedical field greatly, but allowed Richard the
opportunity of switching fields into something more stable. He has
been able to apply his analytical skills to the moving industry, and
has been a solid move coordinator for many years with our company.
He has helped many customers keep their budget with a cost estimator
spreadsheet, that shows how many items moved on the pickup date
translating into what the estimated transportation cost should be
later, after the truck leaves. That way the customer can decide to
hold items back if needed before the moving truck leaves, in order
to keep their budget. He has been an invaluable addition to our
company. Richard's hobbies include mountain biking, reading, walking his dog, and watching football.
Theo Miller - General Manager. Theo joined Premier Van Lines International in 2011. He has played many roles in the company, including office management and moral booster. Theo has been with the company for years providing assistance with standard operating procedures within the office settings. He received his degree in Psychology and a minor in English. Theo is the youngest of six children. His favorite hobbies are going to the beach, hiking and hanging out with his friends and family.
Watson Johnson - Assistant Manager. Winston joined Premier Van Lines International with his exceptional skills and expertise in management. Watson also helps the company's social media exposure. He has training in computer science and website design. The website pages you see here are created by Watson. Watspm has beem with the compnay for over 9 years. Watson’s hobbies includes eating, sleeping and being with his girlfriend and family.
Katie Browning - Our Chief Financial Officer makes sure that office is running smoothly. She is responsible for managing the financial actions of Premier Van Lines International. Her job is to track the cash flow and conduct statistical analysis in which important decisions are made about the company. Katie has been with the comopany for 10 years. Katie loves to sing, stream movies, read, and cook. Her cooking is very appreciated by the Premier team.
Bonnie Chung - Bonnie's job is to manage accounting transactions, reconcile accounts payable and receivables, manages balance sheets, prepare profit and loss statements and prepare tax returns. She has been wtih Premier Van Lines for 20 years offering invaluable services especially during tax season. Bonnie loves to cook, travel, spend time with her Dachshunds.
Bryan Yamamoto - Bryan is our chief IT and content management specialist (CMS) specialist. His lengthy education in computer science makes him a critical member of our team. Bryan received his Eagle Scout at the age of 17 and is completing his education in Computer Science. Bryan became a member of the Premier team at an early age and has been with the company for over 15 years. His favorite hobbies include swimming, reading, gaming, and paintball.
Yoshi Winston - Yoshi is our receptionist and data entry clerk. She is currently working on her marine biology degree and hopes to be a Marine Vet one day. In the meantime, she is with Premier Van Lines International paying her way through college. Yoshi has been with us for a short time but already made herself invaluable. She is very pleasant to work with and pays attention to details. Yoshi loves to sunbathe, sleep, eat and hang out with her family.
Meet the people at Premier. We are here to help you with your move from start to finish.
Have questions about your move? Please fill out the form below and we will get back with you as soon as possible. You can also email at email@example.com or call at 877.784.2111.
As mentioned before, our business is based on our reputation. All of the details that we provide about your move allows you to make an informed decision about your move. But how do you know that Premier Van Lines International is a reputable and trustworthy company? If decades of experience of helping customers relocate worldwide isn't enough, Premier Van Lines International is also associated with notable programs that solidifies our standing as a stellar and trustworthy company:
1. ATA - American Trucking Associations. "We, the members of the American Trucking Association, stand united in our sincere beliefs that honest, ethical, efficient and quality services to the public are the ultimate goals of this organization". Premier Van Lines International is a member of the American Trucking Associations (ATA) - ATA is the largest and most comprehensive national trade association for the trucking industry.
2. ProMover - In order to become a ProMover, Premier had to be an ATA member in good standing for at least 12 months and then undergo a background check. Premier Van Lines International is reinstating our Pro-Mover Designation. "The ProMover is a certification program that gives consumers an easy way to separate reputable, professional movers from “rogue operators.” The ProMover certification takes the worry and the hassle out of moving by helping consumers identify professional movers who have agreed to abide by high standards and by providing information and assistance with everything from finding a mover, to getting an estimate and packing tips, to understanding valuation and insurance."
3. CMSA - California Moving and Storage Associations - "is a non-profit trade association representing licensed and insured movers operating in California. The CMSA also includes associate member companies. Established in 1918, the CMSA is comprised of 12 Chapters strategically located throughout California". Premier Van Lines International is also member of the California Moving and Storage Association (CMSA). This is an association representing licensed and insured movers operating in California who abide by CMSA's code of ethics.
4. BBB Accredited - BBB helps people find and recommend businesses, brands and charities they can trust. Premier is an accredited BBB company with an A+ rating. We receive emails from the BBB of customers who ask the BBB directly about shipping their household goods and vehicles and they in turn give us the customer's information so that we can respond accordingly. Premier Van Lines International has an A+ Accredited rating with the Better Business Bureau and has the coveted “ProMover” designations from the American Trucking Association. These awards give our customers the confidence that they are choosing a quality company that is committed to excellence.
5. Premier Van Lines International is fully licensed, bonded and insured with the following entities: Department of Transportation (DOT), Motor Carrier (MC), Freight Forwarder, CA Corporation License, NVOCC or Non-Vessel Ocean Common Carrier, Federal Maritime Comission (FMC) and SCAC: PVLL; PV09. Our insurance and bond are issued by Domestic: Gray Casualty & Surety Company Surety/Trust and International: Hudson Insurance Company Bond.